Firstly, some quotes from William Branham:
Now the Book reviewed by Wayne Green
Or was all of this done in a secret Nevada CIA base?
NASA Mooned America!
NASA warped our view of space
The Moon, a source of both X-rays and gamma-rays.
NASA Masonic Conpsiracy scientific evidence from the
pen of the late Willaim Cooper
America's Masonic Astronauts
Apollo Moon Hoax
Was It Only a Paper Moon real audio/video
The Moon Landings: A Giant Hoax for Mankind?
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon. Recently discovered forgotten, unedited footage (dated three days into the flight) showing the Apollo 11 crew falsifying part of their photography!
Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin was never in Space reports that demonstrate Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin was never in space—a cosmic lie with which the CIA was fully aware.
Russia Continues to Surpass Americans in the Space Race, a letter from Mr. Mark Farrell
to the editor of Pravda.
Apollo Moon Missions Anomalies & Inconsistencies
Fake Moon Landings Exposed
Impossibility of landing on the Moon, even today
NASA exposes their Apollo Moon landing Hoax!
The Greatest Story Ever Denied: Interdimensional Reality
It is not possible to fly to the Moon and back because rocket engines cannot lift the amount of fuel required.
A professional photographer writes: The first thing that made me suspicious of the alleged Moon Landing were the Photos. To me they were BAD Fakes. . .
I used a Hasselblad camera for many years. The Astronauts had their Hasselblads fixed to their chest and those helmets made it impossible to bend their heads to look into the viewfinder. I believe their cameras did NOT have viewfinders, so HOW did they focus? They had NO lightmeter so HOW did they measure the light? With those thick gloves HOW did they adjust the F-Stop and shutterspeed? HOW did they change films?
Kodak film, in a Hasselblad camera, like those worn by the phony 'moon-walkers,' begins to melt at 150oF. Heat is infra-red radiation and will expose the sensitive film, as it did when we left our cameras in cars years ago. Most meat is well done at 160oF, and there were NO air conditioner units mounted on the cameras (or anywhere else) to combat 273oF heat, so NO pictures could be brought back to analyze their fraud.
WHY is it when on TV News programmes, when two journalists are talking, say one in Canberra one in Sydney, that because of the distance there is a TIME-LAPSE when answering questions, BUT in discussions between the MOON and HOUSTON there was NO TIME LAPSE? HOW is it that the moon's surface is supposedly very dry like the sand on the beach yet their boots left SHARP imprints in the sand? Their little Rover threw up clouds of sand when it drove around BUT on the landing pads of their landing rocket there was NO sand . . . . ALSO, their lander stood upright on legs and facing the sky so HOW did the astronauts get that Buggy OUT of their landing module?
Here are 33 points that need to be answered!
1) Sceptics argue that the lack of stars on Moon photographs is acceptable, despite zero atmosphere to obscure the view. Yuri Gagarin, pronounced the stars to be "astonishingly brilliant." See the official NASA pictures above that I have reproduced that show 'stars' in the sky, as viewed from the lunar surface. And why exactly do you think there are hardly any stars visible on Apollo films taken from the Moon? The answer is simple—Professional astronomers would quickly calculate that the configuration and distances of star formations were incorrect and so NASA had to remove them to make sure they could keep up the scam.
2) The pure oxygen atmosphere in the module would have melted the Hasselblad's camera covering and produced poisonous gases. Why weren't the astronauts affected?
3) There should have been a substantial crater blasted out under the LM's 10,000 pound thrust rocket. Sceptics would have you believe that the engines only had the power to blow the dust from underneath the LM as it landed. If this is true, how did Armstrong create that famous boot print if all the dust had been blown away?
4) Sceptics claim that you cannot produce a flame in a vacuum because of the lack of oxygen. So how come footage showing flame coming from the exhaust of an Apollo lander? (Either the sceptics are wrong or the footage shows the lander working in an atmosphere).
5) Footprints are the result of weight displacing air or moisture from between particles of dirt, dust, or sand. Armstrong called it powder. Astronauts left distinct footprints all over the place.
6) The Apollo 11 TV pictures were poor, yet the broadcast quality magically became fine on the five subsequent missions.
7) Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?
8) Why did so many NASA Moonscape photos have non parallel shadows? sceptics will tell you because there is two sources of light on the Moon—the Sun and the Earth . . . . That maybe the case, but the shadows would still fall in the same direction, not two or three different angles and Earth shine would have no effect during the bright lunar day (the time at which the Apollo was on the Moon).
9) Why did one of the stage prop rocks have a capital "C" on it and a 'C' on the ground in front of it?
10) How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?
11) In Ron Howard's 1995 science fiction movie, Apollo 13, astronauts lose electrical power and begin worrying about freezing to death. In reality, of course, the relentless bombardment of the Sun's rays would rapidly have overheated the vehicle to lethal temperatures with no atmosphere into which to dump the heat build up.
12) Who would dare risk using the LM on the Moon when a simulated Moon landing was never tested?
13) Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in "one sixth" gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.
14) Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.
15) If the Rover buggy had actually been moving in one-sixth gravity, then it would have required a twenty foot width in order not to have flipped over on nearly every turn. The Rover had the same width as ordinary small cars.
16) An astrophysicist who has worked for NASA writes that it takes two meters of shielding to protect against medium solar flares and that heavy ones give out tens of thousands of rem in a few hours. Russian scientists calculated in 1959 that astronauts needed a shield of 4 feet of lead to protect them on the Moons surface. Why didn't the astronauts on Apollo 14 and 16 die after exposure to this immense amount of radiation? And why are NASA only starting a project now to test the lunar radiation levels and what their effects would be on the human body if they have sent 12 men there already?
17) The fabric space suits had a crotch to shoulder zipper. There should have been fast leakage of air since even a pinhole deflates a tyre in short order.
18) The astronauts in these "pressurized" suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer's 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.
19) How did the astronauts leave the LEM? In the documentary 'Paper Moon' The host measures a replica of the LEM at The Space Centre in Houston, what he finds is that the 'official' measurements released by NASA are bogus and that the astronauts could not have got out of the LEM.
20) The water sourced air conditioner backpacks should have produced frequent explosive vapour discharges. They never did.
21) During the Apollo 14 flag setup ceremony, the flag would not stop fluttering.
22) With more than a two second signal transmission round trip, how did a camera pan upward to track the departure of the Apollo 16 LEM? Gus Grissom, before he got burned alive in the Apollo I disaster A few minutes before he was burned to death in the Apollo I tragedy, Gus Grissom said, 'Hey, you guys in the control center, get with it. You expect me to go to the moon and you can't even maintain telephonic communications over three miles.' This statement says a lot about what Grissom thought about NASA's progress in the great space race.
23) Why did NASA's administrator resign just days before the first Apollo mission?
24) NASA launched the TETR-A satellite just months before the first lunar mission. The proclaimed purpose was to simulate transmissions coming from the moon so that the Houston ground crews (all those employees sitting behind computer screens at Mission Control) could "rehearse" the first moon landing. In other words, though NASA claimed that the satellite crashed shortly before the first lunar mission (a misinformation lie), its real purpose was to relay voice, fuel consumption, altitude, and telemetry data as if the transmissions were coming from an Apollo spacecraft as it neared the moon. Very few NASA employees knew the truth because they believed that the computer and television data they were receiving was the genuine article. Merely a hundred or so knew what was really going on; not tens of thousands as it might first appear.
25) In 1998, the Space Shuttle flew to one of its highest altitudes ever, three hundred and fifty miles, hundreds of miles below merely the beginning of the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Inside of their shielding, superior to that which the Apollo astronauts possessed, the shuttle astronauts reported being able to "see" the radiation with their eyes closed penetrating their shielding as well as the retinas of their closed eyes. For a dental x-ray on Earth which lasts 1/100th of a second we wear a 1/4 inch lead vest. Imagine what it would be like to endure several hours of radiation that you can see with your eyes closed from hundreds of miles away with 1/8 of an inch of aluminium shielding! (Are We Trapped on Earth? Impossible Journey).
The Solar Wind is the major source of ionizing radiation which strikes Earth's TWO protective shields, the magnetic field and the Van Allen Belt. This extends from 500 miles above Earth's surface to over 100,000 miles into space. Space orbiters must stay well below 500 miles beneath the VAB due to high radiation trapped there that will even damage equipment.
The Solar Wind is an extension of the Corona, a 'soup' of deadly ionizing radiation. The major types of radiation particles in the Solar Wind are protons, alpha particles, and electrons (beta) traveling at the speed of light and contributing the VELOCITY of the Solar Wind. Solar flare activity, massive major nuclear explosions on the surface of the Sun, increase the Solar Wind, raising radiation to levels powerful enough to affect power grids on Earth. Scientists believe that the solar wind has stripped away the original atmosphere of Mars, hence there is no life on Mars.
26) The Apollo 1 fire of January 27, 1967, killed what would have been the first crew to walk on the Moon just days after the commander, Gus Grissom, held an unapproved press conference complaining that they were at least ten years, not two, from reaching the Moon. The dead man's own son, who is a seasoned pilot himself, has in his possession forensic evidence personally retrieved from the charred spacecraft (that the government has tried to destroy on two or more occasions). Gus Grissom was obviously trying to make a big statement as he placed a lemon in the window of the Apollo I spacecraft as it sat ready for launch!
27) CNN issued the following report, "The radiation belts surrounding Earth may be more dangerous for astronauts than previously believed (like when they supposedly went through them thirty years ago to reach the Moon). The phenomenon known as the 'Van Allen Belts' can spawn (newly discovered) 'Killer Electrons' that can dramatically affect the astronauts' health."
28) In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That's the equivalent of a simple calculator.
29) If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?
30) In the year 2005 NASA does not have the technology to land any man, or woman on the Moon, and return them safely to Earth.
31) Film evidence has recently been uncovered of a mis-labelled, unedited, behind-the-scenes video film, showing the crew of Apollo 11 staging part of their photography. The film evidence is shown in the video "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon!" And appears above in the 'Why did Apollo 11 Astronauts Lie about being in Deep Space?'
32) Why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy get destroyed if this was one of History's greatest accomplishments?
33) Why did NASA need to airbrush out anomalies from lunar footage of the Moon if they have nothing to hide? The Apollo mission was meticulously planned, yet there were still flaws in the plan which the public is being made aware of as time goes on. Unlike a simple game of bingo where nothing is planned and no strategy is involved the Apollo mission was thought out and at the time there seemed to be an answer to every question that arose. As times change and more research is being done on the mission the tables are beginning to turn and the public is starting to see the truth. nasaindx.htm